[Amps] W6PO SK

ARNE GJERNING gjerning at flash.net
Sat Jan 17 07:02:47 EST 2004

Had not seen this info on the reflector.  Received news from close friend
that Bob Sutherland, W6PO, is now a Silent Key.  I know many of us "old
timers" remember Bob for his articles and amps in QST and his importance in
getting the EME notes published by EIMAC a number of years ago (I still have
mine).

Bob was a dear friend when I lived in SF Bay area helping me to assemble my
160EL collinear for 2M EME then loaning me an amp for my first EME contest.
I spent many hours at Bob's shack in those days and I remember it well.  Bob
was very helpful to the amateur community and we have lost another great
guy.  My best wishes to his family.

73 de Arne N7KA