[Amps] TT Titan 425 SAFETY QUESTION

KD7EFQ at aol.com KD7EFQ at aol.com
Sun Jan 18 18:30:57 EST 2004

I am about to open up my Titan 425 to remove any saber toothed dust bunnies
that may be inside and around the 3CX800 cooling fins. Since this is a separate
RF deck and transformer design,  once I unplug the control cable and HV cable
from the back of the RF deck, am I safe to begin working, or are there any
points that need grounding to discharge any residual voltage stored in the RF
deck itself. (Of course, the main transformer will be unplugged from the 220v
supply before I proceed with anything) Please advise. Thank You.

73, Todd - KT0DD

"The Race is over...THE RATS WON!"