[Amps] Alpha 87A troubles with fault 17

W0UN -- John Brosnahan shr at swtexas.net
Thu Jan 22 05:10:36 EST 2004

Don't do emails when trying to sort out amp problems--it takes too
long to get to the heart of the matter.  It is much better to call the
manufacturer.  A two-way dialog usually discloses some sort of issue
that would NEVER get mentioned in a two-way series of email exchanges.
 From my personal experiences on both ends of trouble-shooting, a
phone call is 1000% better to get to the solution quickly.

--John    W0UN