[Amps] Alpha 87A troubles with fault 17

SamuelR717 at aol.com SamuelR717 at aol.com
Thu Jan 22 12:52:41 EST 2004

In a message dated 1/22/2004 12:33:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
shr at swtexas.net writes:
Don't do emails when trying to sort out amp problems--it takes too
long to get to the heart of the matter.  It is much better to call the
manufacturer.  A two-way dialog usually discloses some sort of issue
that would NEVER get mentioned in a two-way series of email exchanges.
>From my personal experiences on both ends of trouble-shooting, a
phone call is 1000% better to get to the solution quickly.

--John    W0UN
My own experience is different--insofar as Alpha is concerned.  I have worked
thru and solved several 87A probs via email with Glen at Alpha service.  He
is patient and knowledgeable, and much easier to reach via email than phone!

Sam
AA3VD