[Amps] YC156 fitting screws

Norman Hockler norsan at bright.net
Tue Jan 27 23:41:01 EST 2004

At 07:33 AM 1/27/04 +0000, you wrote:

>Neil,

The grid ring screws are 10-32 and the filament and cathode screws are 10-24.
Use metric screws for the grid ring....just put them through the unthreaded
holes.
There is plenty of room to tap out the cathode and filament holes to use metric
so you dont need any SAE stuff.

Norm  N8NH
(seller of YC-156 tubes)