[Amps] Re: [AMRadio] request for info on using the 6C21

Barrie Smith barrie at centric.net
Wed Jan 28 20:14:19 EST 2004

I do.

I've had several requests recently for information on that tube.  I said I'd
scan the spec sheet, but due to blah,blah,blah, I have not done so yet.

The specs are not much different than the 450TL.  I've used the 450TL and
6C21 interchangeably in the same rig.

When I get off the merry-go-round I've been on at work, I will scan the
sheet and make it available to one and all.

73, Barrie, W7ALW