[Amps] Back Home

Thomas Hix w4th at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 29 03:56:00 EST 2004

Hello Guys......I just wanted to let you all know I am back home now.....I
was in the hospital for 44 days. My Tom's Tubes website was down during that
time.
I also want to thank the many of you who called me while I was in the
hospital, and a big thank you to all of you who kept me in their
prayers.....It really meant a lot to me.
It is great to be back home, and I am ready to go, so if you need any of the
tubes I carry be sure to check out my prices at http://www.tomstubes.com

Tom's Tubes: Specializing in Amateur Radio Amplifier Tubes, Sockets, & G3SEK
Triode/Tetrode Boards and Kits.   http://www.tomstubes.com