[Amps] Drake L-7 Linear capacitor

Harold Polk hpolk1 at mindspring.com
Wed Jul 14 14:40:17 EDT 2004

I have a Drake L-7 linear amp that has blown the "printed circuit
board" capacitor C-41, the one that is across a RF choke, RFC 4.  I
think the part is not available anymore and was wondering if some other
commercial capacitor could be substituted for this "home made part".
If anyone knows of a replacement for this cap I would appreciate
hearing from them, especially the voltage rating of the cap.  The value
shown on the schematic is 47pf.
Of course it took out the "fuse" resistor in the P/S and that part is
relative easy to obtain, a 0.82 2 watt resistor.
Thanks
Harold
N3HP