[Amps] Line Isolators for RF feedback

Joe Isabella n3ji at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 31 13:21:39 EDT 2004

The one I use has ferrite beads stacked on top of each other (about 50 of the little buggers!!) on
about a 12 inch piece of teflon coax.  Since it isn't a torroid, it can't be saturated.  It's
supposed to handle 5kW, but I haven't quite hit it with that much power yet ( :-)  ).  It totally
fixed all my RF woes, and I had plenty!!

Joe,
N3JI