[Amps] Power supply filters

Will Matney craxd1 at ezwv.com
Fri Jun 4 00:22:23 EDT 2004

Ok, Most know I'm working on the transformer website. A few have asked
about chokes and filters by e-mail. How many would like to see something
added about the filter networks and choke design? If there is enough who
would like to see this, I will research it and publish it on the
website. I will try to put everything in layman terms like I did on the
transformer design page. Also, I could add a section for RF choke design
if there is an interest there. Let me know if you would like this added.

Will Matney
US Amp