[Amps] Alpha Faceplate

Kenneth D. Grimm, K4XL kgrimm at adelphia.net
Mon Jun 7 07:42:46 EDT 2004

> My Alpha 374a faceplate is in sad shape (sticky paint).  Alpha is all
> out of them until August.  Anyone here has a spare for sale or know of
> anyone who refinish them?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Carlos. KF4RRN

It's worth the wait, Carlos.  Just suffer the goo for a couple of months
and you will be very pleased with the new Alpha replacement.  You may be
surprised ( I was ) to discover that the new 374A panel is a much
lighter shade of gray than the original.  Sort of like having a
completely new amplifier!

73,
Ken K4XL
k4xl at arrl.net
*** BoatAnchor Manual Archive ***
On the web at http://bama.sbc.edu or
Mirror site at http://bama.edebris.com or
FTP site info: bama.sbc.edu login: anonymous p/w: youremailadr