[Amps] Homebrewers question...

Will Matney craxd1 at ezwv.com
Wed Jun 9 12:36:26 EDT 2004

Ok, how do you all think a small business would do offering
transformers, steel/aluminum cabinets, chokes/coils, and power supply
components that were reasonably priced? I am seriously thinking about
turning my business around strictly to this and getting out of the
amplifier business per say. I may still build a few customs for licensed
hams like I do now. It seems like there's not much left these days for
tube component vendors except for a vendor in Texas whose transformer
prices are really kind of steep. I don't want a large business as I'm
handicapped and can only do so much. I am seriously thinking about doing
transformers and cabinets/chassis here in a new small shop if the
interest is great enough. If this sounds like a good idea to you, let me
know and what you might want a small shop to carry. Thanks all in advance!

73's

Will, US Amp

PS, The choke page is coming along but I have been under the weather for
a few days so bare with me.