[Amps] Alpha 77 capacitor help

Dudley Hurry jhurry at austin.rr.com
Tue Jun 15 11:32:23 EDT 2004

Martin,

I had an original Alpha 77 at one time and one of the Russian 40uf @ 5000
volt oil filled that was the same physical size as the 25uf in the
Alpha.   At one time you could get these for around $100 or so.   You might
check with KE9PQ.   At one time he was a good source of these..

http://www.auctionworks.com/store/default.asp?sid=200406161129350000000049524750&sfid=4474

73 and good luck,
Dudley
WA5QPZ