[Amps] Re: Amps Digest, Vol 18, Issue 15

K3vw at aol.com K3vw at aol.com
Wed Jun 16 12:55:59 EDT 2004

Ameritron can sell you a capacitor board and all the electrolytics you need.
( 270mfd/450vdc) for about $14.00 each, plus the cost of the board and
shipping. Probably around $160.00 which is a lot cheaper. I have a single oil filled
cap that is small in size, that will probably work for you. It is 40 mfd/ 4
kv. I want $100.00 for it. Also have eight hi-power bleeder resistors @ 50K/ 100
watt each for $50.00. I also have two, small oil filled caps 10 mfd/ 4 KV
each for $ 40.00 each. Advise if I can be of help. I was the service manager of
Amp Supply back in 1985 in Raleigh, NC. I also have several very new 8877's @
$500 each shipped CONUS. Willy K3VW