[Amps] looking for gs35b heat sink nut

Tack Kumagai je1cka at chofu.jaxa.jp
Tue Jun 22 21:31:49 EDT 2004

Hi Tom

You'll be able to get any parts (including lock nut set or copper
heat sink etc) of GS-35B from Pavel-UA1CBX at
pavel_popov <2219428 at CryptoHeaven.com>

He has large amount of russian tubes/parts. I purchased 10 sets
of GS-35B by Ebay and he sent tubes and heat sinks separately.
Unfortunately some of heat sinks with lock nut sets were lost
in postal problem. But Pavel sent them real quickly. He mentioned
that he had a lots of heat sinks or lock nuts with him.

I hope this will help you.
	---------
	Tack Kumagai JE1CKA/KH0AM
	JE1CKA <je1cka at jarl.com>

In message "[Amps] looking for gs35b heat sink nut"