[Amps] Trio TL-922

Will Matney craxd1 at ezwv.com
Wed Jun 30 15:20:39 EDT 2004

What this looked like to me was a webpage on souping up that amp. I dont
quite think that was a factory modification, just somebody wanting
mo-power =) If your amp is wired like the schematic that was sent with
it, then it is factory. Now, ham gear manufacturers have been guilty of
changing things down stream also and not updating the material they send
with the amps! Like was mentioned, that zener diode was used to provide
cathode bias. If you notice on that Japanese page, they were changing
out the tubes to graphite anodes too.......

Will

"Looking deeper on the net I came across a Japanese only website and
found the following...

http://youkai.net/tl922/