[Amps] 2 x 8877

Joe Isabella n3ji at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 1 07:40:32 EST 2004

Aluminum window screen pinched between the glass frame & front panel will work nicely.  In fact, I
just helped a guy out with a homebrew 3-500 amp where most of the cover was made out of screen.
Obviously, he had to provide a means for cooling the tubes, so he used glass chimneys with a
pressurized chassis under the tubes.  It really looks cool in the darkened shack!!!

Joe,
N3JI