[Amps] SB-200 80 Meter Dilemma Update

carl seyersdahl carlseye at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Mar 4 18:36:08 EST 2004

When it comes to the SB200, or for that matter any other amp, 80 mtrs seems
to be a difficult band to get a decent input swr.
 What is your input swr , more or less exactly, on 80.???  I have had many
cases of troubles on 80 with the input swr.
  Of course, there are other possible problems, but on the sb200 (etc) it
can get
 troublesome. I'm not the ultimate guru on sb200's (or any other) but I've
been thru a few 200's. (oh, what fun )
    carl / kz5ca