[Amps] 3-500Z Tubes

Joe Isabella n3ji at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 11 07:44:18 EST 2004

Bee,
I highly recommend the RF Parts matched pair of 3-500ZGs.  They have a full one-year warranty,
with a pro-rated second year.  I have been running mine hard in AM mode and they're still pumping
out full output.

I actually just swapped them from my TL-922 to my recently acquired Henry 3K-A and they're pumping
out the RF!

Should be about $310 delivered to your door-step...

Joe,
N3JI