[Amps] 160 meter tuned circuit

Larry wb9f at yourclearwave.com
Tue Mar 16 17:52:15 EST 2004

Hi guys, I recently recieved a home brew 4-1000a amplifier. Amp is tapped for 160 only and running just 1 tube. High voltage is near 5000. This amp has no tuned input circuit and Im not a very good builder. Does anyone have a schematic or know where I can get a tuned circuit for this one band amp? My Yaesu tunes to abt 1.6 swr on auto tuner and antenna standing wave is less than 1.5.

I have read enough here to know thats there is some sharp fellows on the list.

thanks Larry WB9F