[Amps] the sonic web site Amateur Radio page moving

nospam4me at juno.com nospam4me at juno.com
Fri Mar 19 07:44:11 EST 2004

Hello there,

Just a note to say the long time http://sonic.ucdavis.edu
web server with the Amateur Radio Web Page resources
is moving/has moved, at least the technical portion(s).

Politics and administrative people with small body parts
are cited reasons. The server is now powered down
and off line.

I will place the contents on another server within a
week or two. I'm working on the new domain and
display pages as time allows.  I expect it to be part
of or linked from www.radiowrench.com if you care
to check in a week or two.  Those of you needing
archives before the pages are restored, are
welcome to contact me direct.

thanks much

cheers
skipp
nospam4me at juno.com

www.radiowrench.com
(...is my commercial two-way radio web site)