[Amps] WTB Cardwell Right Angle Drives

R.Measures r at somis.org
Fri Mar 26 08:06:10 EST 2004

**  After I found out from Cardwell that this is an unstocked, special
order item, I ordered 6 for the current amplifier project - even though I
only neded 4.  These are the type of right-angle drive that is ideal for
driving vacuum-variable caps -- i. e. they are Not the precision version.
 I paid US $30 each plus shipping.  You can have them for $30 plus
shipping.  Send address if you want them.  You can pay from the invoice.
cheers