[Amps] log cell information Oliver Swan

nospam4me at juno.com nospam4me at juno.com
Thu May 13 00:53:23 EDT 2004

Hello again,

Anyone on amps know of a forum, where I can
inquire about log periodic antenna feeds? In
specific, I'm interested in the "log cell" method
of feeding VHF and UHF yagi antennas.

Related to the subject is a quest for any history
or information about Oliver Swan (of Swan
Antenna fame?).

Oliver Swan appears to be one of the pioneers
in log cell antenna feeds, related to his work with
long range TV antennas. Very little appears to
be on the web about Mr Swan.

Email me direct off the list if you like.

thank you very much

skipp
nospam4me at juno.com