[Amps] Re: Amps Digest, Vol 17, Issue 26

John T. M. Lyles jtml at lanl.gov
Thu May 20 14:15:57 EDT 2004

Will refers to Eric Lowdons book, published by Sams.

Another book on transformer design is by the late Reuben Lee, one of
Westinghouse's high voltage experts, dated 1947. "Electronic
Transformers and Circuits".

I have found info on transformer, choke and saturable reactor design
in very old GE Review and other industry pubs like that, in the
1915-1930 era. Check a good university library, or if you happen to
be near a National Laboratory....

73
John
K5PRO