[Amps] Transformer book

Will Matney craxd1 at ezwv.com
Fri May 21 12:15:33 EDT 2004

Ian the ISBN number and other details are below. Hope this helps!

Title: Practical Transformer Design Handbook
Author: Eric Lowden
Publisher: Howard Sams Publishing
Date: 1980
Sams No.: 21657
ISBN No.: 0-672-21657-4

Will Matney
US Amp

Message: 3
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 07:49:47 +0100
From: "Ian White, G3SEK" <G3SEK at ifwtech.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Re: Tuned power transformer
To: amps at contesting.com

Does it have an ISBN number on the rear cover or the inside title page?
ISBN is a unique ID which makes any book much easier to locate.

-- 73 from Ian G3SEK http://www.ifwtech.co.uk/g3sek