[Amps] Note on paralelling transformers

Larry Carman lncarman at swbell.net
Wed May 26 13:28:25 EDT 2004

William,
I could have sworn that the part #s were the same on
the HV PS transformers I pulled from the 2k and 3k D Henrys. Maybe
there were some alterations in the unit/s at some point along the way.
Does anyone know of a website I can reference the specs on the
transformers that I pulled from these Hernry RF gens???

Larry N5BIP