[Amps] Ameritron AL-800H

Gary Smith wa6fgi at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 12 13:08:13 EST 2004

Now that I have purchased it (I know, this is a poor time to ask) are there an known persistent problems with this amp that I should be aware of or look for?

Have been reading about parasitics and such, would it be a good idea to install a pair of R Measure's parasitic killers in this amp?

Am admitting I have  been (way) out of the loop regarding HF linears for a few years, I want to try to stop any problems with non-hams in my neighbor hood before they start.

Looking  forward to any/all replies,

73's & so-forth,
Gary
WA6FGI