[Amps] My new AL-800H

Dino Darling k6rix at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 15 11:43:12 EST 2004

It sure would have been nice to see those many responses!  I guess to get
the answers I have to ask the question all over again...which makes people
answer the questions all over again...which takes up more bandwidth and
time.  A BIG thank you to those few who replied via the list!!!  A perfect
example of why replies to the list are desired!  Please don't reply to
message to address this issue; your beliefs are well known.  Just think
about it!  I'm hoping that it will stir the minds of those who don't believe!

Dino...k6rix at earthlink.net