[Amps] Sales and greed

Will Matney craxd1 at ezwv.com
Tue Nov 16 19:45:58 EST 2004

This don't have to do with amps but is a very good lesson. I was looking
at a hipot over on eBay and thinking about bidding on it. I have one
just like it and wanted a second. The only bid so far was a whole
whopping $1.00. Well, I was prepared to bid as high as $45.00 for it in
the end. I really didn't have the cash handy so I e-mailed the seller
and asked if payment on December 4th was okay. I have done this several
times, and never have a problem. Anyhow, I get an e-mail back saying,
"No, that's too long!" , note the exclamation point. Well of course I
didn't bid but still watched the item as it had about 4 hours to go.
Finally time rolled by and it was over. I went to take a look to see
what it went for. It went for a whopping total of $1.25 and I about fell
over laughing! I think there's a moral to a story here somewhere. I
guess he just couldn't wait 18 days for his/her $1.25 which I doubt will
cover the listing cost =) Makes you think that there may just be that
higher person watching over you and dealing out lessons! I never did
doubt we didn't.

Link to item:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3851984917&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

Best & 73's