[Amps] Manual needed

Will Matney craxd1 at ezwv.com
Thu Nov 18 14:38:18 EST 2004

I have a Leader LCR 740, LCR meter I bought just a bit back but didn't
have the manual. There is a manual over on Bama but it is saved in the
newest PDF version and my system wont read it. Win 98 will not upgrade
to that version either. If someone has a copy, I would like to buy a
copied manual, or if somebody could convert the PDF at Bama to a
readable version, or jpegs. I could print a manual from the jpegs or a
converted PDF. The PDF would need to be converted to at least Acrobat
version 5.0, nothing higher. I'm not sure if PDF Factory would rip the
old file and convert the pages to jpeg or not. It wouldn't on my
machine. If anyone could help on this, please let me know. Thanks all in
advance.

Best & 73's

Will Matney