[Amps] Re: Step-start calculation

Will Matney craxd1 at ezwv.com
Sun Nov 21 16:53:35 EST 2004

I thought I ought to give a link to the following PDF file by Potter &
Brumfield about the effects of using a zero-crossover switch with
transformers. From this, I think most will see how and why surge
currents act. Also, see the references (footnotes) on page 2.

Link;   http://relays.tycoelectronics.com/app_pdfs/13c3206.pdf

Will Matney