[Amps] vacuum relay failure

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Mon Nov 22 11:17:29 EST 2004

I do not use this amplifier QSK, and have it set up with a speed-up circuit
in any case.  Normally, I run 20-30 Ms of PTT delay to protect the relays,
but that's not really practical with hand keying.  I may have been doing
some hot switching.  The output relay is an HC-1

Thanks for the confirmation.

73, Pete N4ZR