[Amps] GDO FS

Marv Gonsior w6frmarv at dslextreme.com
Mon Nov 22 12:35:48 EST 2004

Gentlemen:

I wish to sell my Measurements Corp. model 59 Grid Dipper.  It is in
perfect operating condition with all the coils, covering 2 - 500MHz, and
comes with a spare Acorn tube.  I'm a non-smoker and the 59 is generally
acknowledged as the king of the dip oscillators with exceptionally good
calibration, a 4 inch meter, very stable, and relatively high output for
ease of use.  It provides CW, MCW and diode functions.  The price is $95.00
plus shipping from 92835.  A .jpg is available.

73,

Marv, W6FR