[Amps] 3-500ZG brands

Clay W7CE w7ce at curtiss.net
Mon Oct 4 21:44:10 EDT 2004

I apologize for the delay in completing this thread, but life has been very
busy lately.  What appeared to be a bad tube, was actually just a bad
contact with the tube socket.  The amp had been sitting for some time.  I
removed and re-inserted the tubes into the sockets, and everything is
working fine now.  I'm getting about 1200-1300W PEP out and am quite happy.
Thanks to all for the advice and thanks Rich for offering to look at the
tube for me.

Clay  W7CE