[Amps] Plate tank for 144 MHz using 8877

David Smith vk3hz at wia.org.au
Sat Oct 9 02:36:51 EDT 2004

Hi Bill,

You should also look at the K1AGB design that appeared in the ARRL manual in
the mid 80's.  He deliberately designed it to be easy to build using basic
workshop tools.  It uses a stripline anode circuit made simply from
sandwiched brass and teflon sheets.  No machining required.  I built one and
it works very well.

If you're interested, I have a scan of the complete article (approx 1MB).

Regards,
Dave
VK3HZ