[Amps] SB 220 plate meter

Hervé BIRAUD f5hry at wanadoo.fr
Sat Oct 9 08:53:41 EDT 2004

Hello,

I found my SB 220 plate meter broken in a surplus PA I bought.
Looking for the original movement, I found few people selling
these parts on this list, quite expensive of course (hard to find) ...

Thus, I looked for cheaper solution. I found that the HC Minipa
model MS52 meters perfectly fit to the front panel of the PA.
No mechanical modification is needed. With the 1A version
you just need to cut R1 and strap R2 on the circuit board.

NB : Of course it looks totally different from the original meter
(mostly white), and you cannot put the small original light.

Few available if needed.

73
Herve F5HRY