[Amps] Blowing off steam

Will Matney craxd1 at ezwv.com
Wed Oct 20 12:16:22 EDT 2004

Don, Steve,

I though about this also, but some were the same who were winning the
bids. If this was the case, the meter will be re-offered for sell
because the shill won it. Also, when looking over the bidders, there was
several bidding, maybe four for the same item. I just can't see why
these folks cant see this? One thing I thought is, they may be new to
auctions or ebay. But then I looked at their rating, and some had a high
number. Heck, I learned the ropes on ebay, in about my first two
auctions. Any on this mailer know it, and how it's done. I just cant
figure why these others do it.

Best & 73's

Will Matney