[Amps] Blowing off steam

K7RDX k7rdx at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 20 17:19:27 EDT 2004

Snipers are the scourge of Ebay...I sold an item to one such person, and
after he won my auction and requested shipping charges he also informed me
he had won the auction with a sniping program and would I be interested in a
copy....I completed the deal and placed him on my banned bidders list.
World`s full of his kind cheating . Jim.