[Amps] Semtech?

Web Williams kr4wm at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 25 10:01:19 EDT 2004

I think I might have some of these in my parts bin- pulls from a Henry
amplifier. That was back in my "repair by parts substitution" days
before I had any test gear, but it was too expensive to pay someone
else to fix things. There's nothing wrong with them- and I think I paid
about $35 apiece for the replacements. If you (or anyone on the list)
is interested in them, let me know. It will take me a couple of days to
locate them. I was never able to get any indication on them with my
diode tester, and when the new ones arrive, I got no indication on
them either! (!) (?) Out of curiosity, and in concurment with Steve,
how do you test them???

-Web Williams in Myrtle Beach, SC