[Amps] E-mails

Will Matney craxd1 at ezwv.com
Wed Oct 27 18:07:22 EDT 2004

Hello,

I tried to recoup the e-mails from those several days but they are
corrupted back until the 12th. These include the ones sent about the dip
meter. If any would, please re-send these if needed. Especially the ones
from Joe Giacobello, K2XX about the Heathkit dip meter. There was some
others about a Leader dip meter in New Zealand I lost too. Joe, if you
see this, please e-mail me again the pricing and the address. Also there
was some e-mails with questions on transformers gone also. I cant recall
all of them, so re-send them too.

Anyone else running the e-mail app in Mozilla (or probably Netscape), if
the computer hard boots, it could corrupt the main inbox file. The power
went off quickly and back on here, hard booting this computer and done it.

Best & 73's

Will Matney