[Amps] ebay selling

Will Matney craxd1 at ezwv.com
Thu Oct 28 10:50:05 EDT 2004

Rob,

Luckily there's no bids on it yet. Maybe folks are going to be wise
enough on this. I bookmarked it because I want to see if it will
actually sell =) I seen a piece of chewed chewing gum the other day on
there supposedly by Jessica Simpson, and they wanted $1,000.00 as an
opening bid! Oddly enough, I noticed this when I was doing a search for
Simpson meters, LOL! It must have not sold so they've started it again
with no reserve. Below is the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1468&item=5530334412&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

I'll die laughing if this goes for big bucks this time around. Might
send this in to Jay Leno where he shows eBay stuff every now and then.
Probably just a piece of gum he pulled off the bottom of a table in
McDonalds or something!

Will Matney