[Amps] SB-1000 meter switch

Will Matney craxd1 at ezwv.com
Sun Oct 31 12:03:24 EST 2004

Pete,

I'm actually in Proctorville, Ohio right across the river from
Huntington, WV. The 31st street bridge comes right into the town and I'm
about 3-1/2 miles up the river from that. I used to be able to put my
boat in the Ohio river in 5 minutes from the house =) Those were the
good old days, no boat now and couldn't use one if I had it.

I recall some of the Heathkit switches having special wafers and
contacts to where like three terminals could be shorted at one time.
Plus some had odd numbers switched on a wafer. I guess you'd class these
as a custom switch. The one you need, I can try to look it up and see
how it's made. If it shows the wafer layout, it wont be hard. It would
be good if a standard switch would drop in it's place.

Will Matney