[Amps] SB-220 Meter Switch

Will Matney craxd1 at ezwv.com
Sun Oct 31 14:23:49 EST 2004

Pete,

I took a look at the SB-220 schematic and the meter switch is a 3 pole
single throw rotary. A standard stock switch should work providing it
has the correct shaft, mounting hole dia., and indexing. If the indexing
was off, it would still be usable. Allied has several switch
manufacturers. I think you may be able to find what you want there or at
Mouser. Double check the indexing of that switch as they may have it.

Allied #       C&K #              Terminals  Poles   Positions   Cost

676-4260   A40315RNZQ   Solder       4P          3          5.64

676-4264   A40315RNCQ    PC          4P          3          5.64

http://www.ittcannon.com/media/pdf/catalogs/Leaf/SW_rotary_a.pdf

Will Matney