[Amps] Wanted Tektronix 475 Manuals & Probes

Kenneth D. Grimm, K4XL kgrimm at adelphia.net
Sat Apr 2 15:18:57 EST 2005

K1KQ - Roger Agnew wrote:
> Wanted, Tektronix 475 oscilloscope user & service manuals, and if anyone has an appropriate set of probes that are surplus to your needs please contact me off list.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Roger Agnew
> K1KQ - Austin, TX

If you would be satisfied with electronic copies of the relevant
military technical manuals for the 475, you are welcome to download them
from my web site.  The edebris site is usually easier to download from.
--
Ken K4XL
k4xl at arrl.net

*** BoatAnchor Manual Archive ***
On the web at http://bama.sbc.edu and http://bama.edebris.com
FTP site info: bama.sbc.edu login: anonymous p/w: youremailadr