[Amps] Mine is bigger than yours (was: Re: Standby tubes (was: Evenmore power solid-state amp's))

R.Measures r at somis.org
Sun Apr 3 06:13:41 EDT 2005

A 4cx35.000C in AB1 is what a wealthy Ham in Japan reportedly ran.
(22kV anode -- 32A-pk cathode emission, breathed more air than
Godzilla).  He reportedly said that the beast was not good for calling
CQ because many people would come back to him that he could not hear.
This problem is commonly called Nile crocodile syndrome.