[Amps] Solid State Amps

Dr. William J. Schmidt, II bill at wjschmidt.com
Fri Apr 8 19:31:36 EDT 2005

<<Plenty of melted gold, maybe not tiny balls, more like puddles>>

Wow!  If there is that much gold in 8877's... it makes me think I should
start mining them!

Sincerely,

Dr. William J. Schmidt, II  K9HZ
Trustee of the North American QRO - Central Division Club - K9ZC

Email: bill at wjschmidt.com
WebPage: www.wjschmidt.com

"If computers get too powerful, we can organize them into a committee; that
will do them in."  -- Bradley's Bromide