[Amps] Alpha 87A Fault 22

Dick Green WC1M wc1m at msn.com
Sat Apr 9 13:51:35 EDT 2005

Never had that fault and haven't heard of anyone else having it. Sounds like
a problem with the CPU or the supporting I/O chips. You should contact
Alphapower support and ask them what to do. Just out of curiosity, when the
problem occurred did you have an RS-232 line connected to the amp?

73, Dick WC1M