[Amps] ebay and amps

David G4FTC g4ftc at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 11 13:18:35 EDT 2005

>Just to inform you that a fellow sell a QRO MARK 3 for 1500 dollars and
>free shipping on ebay.
> >http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=48700&item=7507372436
> >&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

>pse this is crap.Don't send your money to WESTERN UNION BANK because you
>lose the money >and get no amp.

>The seller is located in the UK.He also use photos and text copied from
> >http://www.hamradiomarket.com/articles/index.htm I try to contact Bob
>Hutchinson, N5CNN but >emails are returned.

Interesting - I'm in the UK and the ebay profile shows:

Feedback Score: 80
Positive Feedback: 100%
Member since 09-Sep-03 in United States

Item location: Eatonville, Washington

I'd ask for the guy's callsign - from the text description he claims to have
used it so he should have a call.

Might also ask him where he is located - if close I'd be temped to go for a
look-see!

Regards

David G4FTC