[Amps] REL

K4IBC k4ibc at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 13 17:16:27 EDT 2005

There nothing stopping you from working a deal with one of the companies
that buys in large quaniities to buy in ones or twos lot. I have done this
many times to get a better price. Just get them to add yours on to their
normal order. I recently bought some items that required truck shipping and
the shipping was going to be more than the cost of the items. So I found a
local distributor for the same brand and made a deal with them to add my
items to their order because they order in such large amounts they get free
shipping. Yeah I had a 2 hour round trip drive to pick them up but save me a
ton on freight and only paid 10% to distributor for handling paper.

Bill Bennett K4IBC