[Amps] RS Tubes, Galaxy

AA6DX - Mark aa6dx at arrl.net
Sat Apr 16 12:21:00 EDT 2005

Hi gang .. FYI, Radio Shack will still do their darndest to replace the
hollow state finals under their LIFETIME WARRANTY ... it may take months,
but they come through!  A friend of mine recently turned 2 in and got
replacements, but one of the ones he got was used ... but they DID do it!
Bet most of the young-uns at the local outlets have never even seen a tube,
other than the CRT in their TV!
As to Galaxy amp ... yes, I have a 2ØØØ -  w/ten tubes .. I guess I have
going to have to do an A-B test against my Ohhh Henry and see what happens
... HIHI .. not a "brick on the key" rig, but I have yet to use my spare
tubes ...but, then, it is in my memorabilia Galaxy collection .. more show
than go.
73 ..  Mark  --- AA6DX